Autodesk® PLM 360 software-as-a-service provides an innovative alternative to traditional Product Lifecycle Management software solutions by making it simpler to adopt for industry professionals managing challenging data, people, and business processes. Autodesk® PLM 360 is an affordable, easy-to-use, and simple to deploy solution readily flexible and configurable to meet client-specific process needs. Built on the cloud, Autodesk® PLM 360 is ready to go with zero deployment, starts small yet scales fast to meet demand, and integrates easily within the existing business environment to help business leaders efficiently develop products for improved profitability and higher product quality.
Our solution brings the benefits of PLM available to anyone, anytime, anywhere. No matter what role you play, Autodesk® PLM 360 streamlines the management of data, people, and business processes to help our customers become more competitive and grow their business—with less cost and risk.
Some key points to Autodesk® PLM 360
- Do-it-yourself approach to system configuration gives business leaders control of the PLM development roadmap for maximum efficiency
- Rapid deployment with built-in security and backup immediately shifts the focus from ideation to execution and affords more time for innovation
- PLM with pricing and extras kept simple—build a trustworthy plan and budget and avoid cost overruns
- User interface with clean and consistent look and feel enables regular collaboration and rapid communication
- Drag-and-drop process modeling avoids programming to dramatically reduce the costs and risks of implementation
- Mobile access and role-based applications provide on-the-go access to the most relevant information for anyone, anytime, anywhere
- A stable, cloud-based infrastructure updated frequently results in predictable deployments that mitigate risk
- Robust system design allows in-house experts to experiment with workflow setup live to streamline processes without disrupting day-to-day business.
- Open and easy integration with existing business systems adds the information needed to stay on task
We have many Rich PLM Business Applications that are ready to ship with the product for the customer to use or edit and modify, below are just some of the apps we have!
• New Product Development
• Program & Process Management
• Quality and Compliance
• Supplier/Partner Management
• Maintenance and Service
• And many more..!